Sunday, June 3, 2007

Inttro to All About All Saints

I guess this is where I tell you why I named this blog All About All Saints. By the way, that is the TV show I'm talking about, as should be clear from the address of this blog: 17EDForever. Means Ward 17 and Emergency Department Forever. So, that's what I'll be writing about.

Stuff from the ED, like how much I love Frank and miss Terri, and stuff from Ward 17, also known as the Garbage Ward, like how much I miss Mitch, and how I wish Stan Ridgeway was the CEO still. I think he's the only CEO of All Saints Western General Hospital who was supposed to be liked. He's definitely the only one I've ever liked. I'll also write about how evil Rose Carleton-Stevens was and how I was mad when Terri got accused of her murder. And of course, I'll write about anything else I think of, including quotes, if I can remember them.

I am so GLAD All Saints is availiable on DVD in Australia. I've got the first three seasons, and I'm waiting to get the fourth. I can't wait, especially as I want to find out how Mitch finally forgives Terri for being scared of him when he was so drunk more than 10 years ago.

I"ll sign off, now, before this becomes an extremely long ramble. I've got time to ramble about other things, at other times.

No comments: