Sunday, October 18, 2009

Misery

I'm going to really miss All Saints. Channel 7 won't back down on cancelling the show, and next tuesday, (27th October) is the last ever show. I can't believe it, I don't want to believe it. I feel like someone jus killed my pet dog. I know that sounds really melodramatic, but that's really how I feel.

All Saints is one of the few things I rely on, and I don't know what I"m going to do without it. I really, really hope channel 7 changes their mind in the next few years, people will hopefully yell at them enough that they'll have to see reason.

Maybe when the financial crisis is over. I know it's not the sort of thing people are supposed to pray for, but I'm praying as hard as I can that channel 7 will recognise what a great thing they have with AS, and bring it back. We need All Saints. Please channel 7. 20 episodes a year we can deal with. Yoou're cutting your other dramas down to 20 episodes a year. No episodes a year is going to drive us nuts. Please channel 7.

Well, I guess you get the gist.

More later, when this bloody misery lifts.

Terri

No comments: